T's & C's
Terms, Conditions & Privacy
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Flag Haus (PTY) Ltd. “Clients” refer to any user that use/accesses our website. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of South Africa only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will neither reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- We supply and despatch our products to customers within South Africa only.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in South African Rands (ZAR). We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time without prior notice.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase unless specified otherwise on the website.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, and accessible telephonic / mobile contact details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Once you have submitted an order, paid and approved the design if required you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
- No refunds will be given after the products have been printed / ordered on demand or shipped.
- All risk of loss or damage or any delay to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
- Flag Haus reserves the right to deny any service or products to clients that supply offensive or pornographic images. Flag Haus reserves the right to charge the clients for services rendered up to the point it deems fit in its unfettered discretion.
- Flag Haus is not responsible for any delays in delivery due to negligent behaviour from the client (supplying incorrect contact details).
- Order processing will only begin if:
- The order has been paid via Payfast and/or reflects in Flag Haus Bank account.
- Artwork/ Logos and images have been uploaded, approved and accepted by designing team.
- Our designing team is entitled to reject any uploaded design if it is believed that the design has any defects (i.e. low resolution) that will cause low quality printing. In this event, the client will receive communication and will remain responsible to supply the correct artwork. Flag Haus does not remain responsible for faulty artwork supplied resulting in production delays.
- In the event of production delays as a result of weather conditions and/or mechanical malfunctions, governmental conditions such as black outs, etc Flag Haus will not be held responsible to upgrade the shipping method to accommodate a missed estimated ship date. Clients may upgrade the shipping method prior to the job at their own expense. Cancellation of a job or entire order based on turnaround time is permitted ONLY if the printing has not yet begun. The client agrees to a cancellation fee to cover our administration costs of 10% of the total amount purchased. No order can be cancelled after printing. If the client has a time-sensitive order, it should be specified during purchasing and an additional fee will be added for speed services.
- Any faulty product must be reported within 1 business day after receipt (prior to use) via our email email@example.com.
- We will not accept the return of any product that has been damaged deliberately as all products are pre-inspected before packaging and shipment. Any damaged goods that would like to be returned will be inspected by a 3rd The client will return the damaged goods on their own account within 5 working days and will be reimbursed if we accept the faulty product and replace it.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1978 you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including templates, applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- We do not give any rights to change or amend our templates to use for business or personal gain. The templates on our website are only for client use for providing us with images / logos or colours. The templates remain the property of Flag Haus. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such activity.
- We reserve the right to amend or remove any templates from the website without prior notice.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website and all products supplied.
- Any Flag Haus website user may not use it in any way that violates applicable local, national or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. The client further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, province, national, or international law or regulation.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 15 days notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gauteng and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Gauteng and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- Flag Haus uses Payfast for payment receipt. We are not held responsible for any loss, damage or theft that may incur during the use of Payfast.
- During such instance that Payfast is out of order, EFT’s can be arranged but orders will only be processed after funds are visible in the account which could take up to 3 working days.
- Printing and/or designing of any products will only commence after payment has been received AND the design has been approved by the client.
- A layout will be sent for written approval to the client for any product that requires designing services from us.
- The client will only be able to change the design twice after first submission from Flag Haus. Any design thereafter will be done at R150 per design. Any design thereafter will be done at R150 per design and must be paid prior to design changes.
- The client must provide at minimum 100 dpi high resolution. Flag Haus is not liable for images printed resulting in pixilation due to low quality images supplied.
- All fonts must be converted do curves prior uploading. Flag Haus is not liable for any printed texts that change during processing due to incorrect formats supplied.
- All templates illustrate the cut and bleed lines. By uploading the templates the client agrees to the terms and conditions. Flag Haus will not be held responsible for any images/text lost during processing as a result of incorrect designing uploaded.
- All designs or artwork uploaded should be done in PDF and CMYK format.
- Flag Haus is not responsible for any colour deviation that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK colour modes
- The client agrees that the colour on the screen seen during designing may not be the same colour seen when printing. In such an occurrence that colour matching is required, the client will at own cost accommodate us in any way of matching the colours. Flag Haus will be exempted from any additional costs that may incur during colour matching.